200W LED High Bay Light
|Replaces||450 - 550 Watts|
|Power Usage||200 Watts|
|Light Output||20,000 Lumens|
|Voltage||240V Australian Plug|
|Size||420 x 640 mm|
|Specifications||Download Spec Sheet|
200W LED High Bay Light replaces a 450 - 550 watts with a power usage of 200 watts and a light output of 20,000 Lumens. This LED Light comes in Australian Plug and 240V Australian Plug voltage with 420 x 640 mm All our LED lights come with a 2 Year warranty standard.
- Saves up to 70% on Power consumption
- Lasts up 5 Times longer than conventional Lighting
- Lower maintenance costs as there are no Globes to replace
- LED lasts up to 50,000 Hrs
- Instant On after paoweer outage
- 2 Year Warranty
SAVE POWER - SAVE MONEY
- LED high bay lights use up to 70% less power than Metal halide lights. l
- Lighting makes up a significant portion of the overall power bill for most business
BETTER QUALITY LIGHT
- The light from LED is crisp and has better color rendering index (CRI) than most standard metal halide lights,
- The light is also flicker free for better working conditions
- Longer lasting
- LED high bay lights can last up to 6 times longer than metal halide.
- As high bay lights typically require access equipment to replace and maintain,
- less replacements means less downtime and even greater saving
NO WARM UP
- LED high bay lights are at maximum light intensity only seconds after they are switched on,
- They don't require the lengthy warm up time of metal halide light.
- Conventional HID lights also take up to 15 minutes to cool down once they are switched off before they can be switched on again.
- LED high bay can be switched of and then straight back on, No more delays in the event of momentary power interruption
REDUCE CARBON EMISSIONS
- LED high bay lights reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions saving your money whilst also saving the environment